CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Cary police are investigating an armed home invasion that occurred late on Sunday near downtown.
According to Town of Cary officials, police responded to a home invasion call in the 1000-block of Parkthrough Street around 11 p.m.
Officials said two male suspects forced their way into a home and were armed with a gun. Once inside, the men stole property such as video gaming systems and games.
As the suspects were leaving the scene, police showed up and arrested the female driver of the vehicle, but the two male suspects were not caught, officials said.
Police brought in a K-9 to search for the men, but the suspects were not located.
Officials did not release the name of the woman who was arrested and there is no suspect information for the two men.
No one was injured during the home invasion.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Search called off after report of cars crashing into Cape Fear River from I-95
- 3 long-term care facilities in Raleigh have COVID-19 outbreaks, officials say
- Tropical Storm Fay makes landfall in New Jersey
- How ‘like farming’ on social media can put you at risk
- NC governor’s task force for racial equity in criminal justice starts work
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now