CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Cary police are investigating an armed home invasion that occurred late on Sunday near downtown.
According to Town of Cary officials, police responded to a home invasion call in the 1000-block of Parkthrough Street around 11 p.m.
Officials said two male suspects forced their way into a home and were armed with a gun. Once inside, the men stole property such as video gaming systems and games.
As the suspects were leaving the scene, police showed up and arrested the female driver of the vehicle, but the two male suspects were not caught, officials said.
Police brought in a K-9 to search for the men, but the suspects were not located.
Officials did not release the name of the woman who was arrested and there is no suspect information for the two men.
No one was injured during the home invasion.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 2-year-old hugs pizza delivery driver not knowing he just lost his daughter
- Health officials warn of scam products claiming to prevent, treat coronavirus
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- First lady Melania Trump honored with ‘Woman of Distinction’ award
- Winter weather school closures: Feb. 20
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now