RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A child was seriously injured in a two-vehicle crash Monday morning on Louisburg Road, Raleigh police said.
The accident happened around 8 a.m. near the intersection of Louisburg Road and Leland Drive.
The child injured is “not doing well,” police said.
One lane of Louisburg Road and of Leland Drive remains closed while the investigation is conducted.
CBS 17 has a crew at the scene and will update this story as more information becomes available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Track coach remembers NC teen killed in hit-and-run as star athlete
- Virginia’s highest court upholds weapons ban at gun rally
- Carolina drops OT decision to Anaheim for 3rd straight loss
- Cary bicyclist wants to thank others who helped when he fell and broke hip
- NC dad charged with murder in baby’s death; relatives mourn 3-month-old boy
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now