RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A child was seriously injured in a two-vehicle crash Monday morning on Louisburg Road, Raleigh police said.
The accident happened around 8 a.m. near the intersection of Louisburg Road and Leland Drive.
The child injured is “not doing well,” police said.
One lane of Louisburg Road and of Leland Drive remains closed while the investigation is conducted.
CBS 17 has a crew at the scene and will update this story as more information becomes available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Officer accused of showing off images in extortion case of college student who was later killed
- Trump says he’ll extend unemployment benefits through the end of the year
- COVID-19 outbreaks detected at 2 long-term care facilities in Moore County, officials say
- Duke University researchers show how easily germs can spread
- Teenager accused of auto theft jumps off 20-foot parking garage to escape police
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now