RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A child was seriously injured in a two-vehicle crash Monday morning on Louisburg Road, Raleigh police said.
The accident happened around 8 a.m. near the intersection of Louisburg Road and Leland Drive.
The child injured is “not doing well,” police said.
One lane of Louisburg Road and of Leland Drive remains closed while the investigation is conducted.
CBS 17 has a crew at the scene and will update this story as more information becomes available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 14-year-old girl wins $25,000 prize for research on potential coronavirus cure
- Man hospitalized after multiple bullet holes found in parked car, Durham police say
- In North Carolina, churches and businesses are supposed to enforce mask use, but many don’t
- NC woman told to pay back nearly $15,000 in unemployment benefits
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now