RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Crews working at a construction site in south Raleigh caused a gas leak that has resulted in a road closure, police said Monday evening.
Garner Road is closed at Bailey Drive. It is expected to be closed until 2 a.m. Tuesday, Raleigh police said.
The construction crew was working on Calloway Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Vehicle crash closes all northbound lanes of US 1 near I-540
- 2 men dead, suspect arrested; trio played high school football together, Texas sheriff says
- MANHUNT: Suspect still at large after 3 people killed in NW Austin shooting incident
- Knightdale, Durham, Zebulon Walmart stores reopened after bomb threats prompted evacuations
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’