WAKE FOREST, N.C. (WNCN) – Drivers should expect delays along a portion of Forestville Road in Wake Forest again today.
Construction is happening on the Chick-fil-A at the Shoppes at Heritage Village and crews need to install a waterline. The work will impact traffic on Forestville Road from Foundation Drive to Rogers Road.
The roadway will be reduced from one lane with intermittent two-way traffic on Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Drivers will notice signage and flaggers helping with traffic flow.
Delays are expected, so drivers may want to avoid the area altogether and take an alternate route.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC high school football postponed until February, other sports delayed
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 11 to become Josephine, rest of tropics remain quiet
- CBS 17 Job Alert – US Department of Justice and UPS are hiring
- Big 12 moves ahead with fall sports beginning in September
- Durham man shot in the back, seriously injured; 1 arrested, charged
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now