WAKE FOREST, N.C. (WNCN) – Drivers should expect delays along a portion of Forestville Road in Wake Forest again today.
Construction is happening on the Chick-fil-A at the Shoppes at Heritage Village and crews need to install a waterline. The work will impact traffic on Forestville Road from Foundation Drive to Rogers Road.
The roadway will be reduced from one lane with intermittent two-way traffic on Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Drivers will notice signage and flaggers helping with traffic flow.
Delays are expected, so drivers may want to avoid the area altogether and take an alternate route.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- How should you go about picking a cemetery for a loved one?
- Ohio police seize enough carfentanil to kill up to 1.2 million people
- Pedestrian killed in Johnston County hit-and-run, Highway Patrol says
- US approves new drug to manage sickle cell disease
- Raleigh man charged with robbing gas station at knifepoint, nearly severing woman’s thumb
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now