RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Award-winning country music artist Luke Combs recently added new dates to his “What You See Is What You Get Tour” this fall which includes a second stop at Raleigh’s PNC Arena.
Combs will perform on Sept. 18-19, featuring a new in-the-round stage design, and will feature special guests Ashley McBryde, Drew Parker and Ray Fulcher.
The PNC Arena Box Office windows will not participate in the first day of sales. Tickets will be available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com on Feb. 28. Remaining tickets will be available for purchase on Feb. 29.
In November, What You See Is What You Get debuted at #1 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart as well as Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart with 172,000 equivalent units sold. It was also a global #1 album, topping charts in Canada, Australia and the U.K.
The record enjoyed the largest streaming week ever for a country album with 74 million on-demand streams. It also achieved the biggest first week of album streams ever for a country artist on Apple Music and was the first country album ever to hit #1 on the platform’s U.S. overall albums chart, while also setting a new global record for first-week streams for a country album at Spotify and breaking the Amazon Music record for more first-week streams than any other country album debut.
- Friday, January 22nd: Friday fashion and bloopers
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- Myrtle Beach trio arrested for meth trafficking in NC
- We sit down and meet Mrs. North Carolina American Beauties Plus 2020
- Some governors order their National Guard troops home after some were told to sleep in a parking garage