RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Family and employees associated with Hillburn Academy in Raleigh were notified of a positive case of COVID-19 in an individual associated with the school.
School officials say they are working closely with the Wake County Public Health Division and the individual to identify and notify anyone who may have been in close contact with the individual to provide them further instructions.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines close contact as being “within 6 feet of an infected person for a total of 15 minutes or more.”
- Duke basketball postpones season opener against Gardner-Webb over positive COVID-19 test
- Bridge to replace washed-out Johnston County culvert where 2 children died amid heavy rains
- Reward offered after 11-year-old shot while riding in car in Durham
- CBS 17 Storm Team Meteorologist Bill Reh shares his winter weather predictions
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 100 jobs