RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A crash closed part of Capital Boulevard near downtown Raleigh for about an hour on Saturday afternoon.
The wreck was reported around 3:45 p.m. near Peace Street, according to the North Carolina DOT.
All northbound lanes of Capital Boulevard were closed near Peace Street.
Images from the scene showed two ambulances responded and that several cars were involved in the wreck.
One person was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
The road reopened around 4:50 p.m., according to NC DOT.
- Holly Springs officer transporting prisoner involved in pileup on US 1
- 6 Fort Bragg pilots to perform helicopter flyover before Army-Navy game
- 2 killed in multi-vehicle wreck in Fayetteville
- Police: Man wearing blonde wig, high heels, on the run after robbing NC bank
- Liquid meth found inside transmission fluid, coolant containers
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now