RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A single-vehicle crash Thursday morning took down a power pole and shut down a major intersection, Raleigh police said.
The crash, which occurred around 7:30 a.m. at the intersection of Wade Avenue and Dixie Trail, only involved one vehicle and no one was injured, according to authorities.
The crash did knock down a power pole and crews were on scene for hours working to make repairs.
The road reopened sometime after 10 a.m., police said.
No power outages were reported in the area and police did not say if the driver will face any charges in connection with the crash.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Illinois lawmakers introduce bill to ban Native American mascots that don’t have tribe approval
- New NC poll: Sanders leads tight primary race, Gov. Cooper has highest job approval in state
- Crash closes I-85 near Durham; detour in place
- Quaden’s family declines Disney trip, will donate money to charities
- Coronavirus: How to protect yourself
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now