RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A crash with injuries closed a key highway ramp in Wake County for about 45 minutes Friday night.
The incident was reported just after 8:05 p.m. along the ramp from Interstate 40 west to Interstate 440 west, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation.
The North Carolina State Highway Patrol indicated the the wreck involved one vehicle.
The ramp – designated as exit 301 — was expected to reopen just after 11 p.m., according to the NCDOT.
However, the ramp reopened just after 8:45 p.m.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Twitter transitions @POTUS account to Joe Biden
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- Inauguration Day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- COVID-19 in NC: Biggest one-day drop in hospitalizations on record