RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Fire crews responded to a fire at a warehouse at a Raleigh church on Friday night.
The blaze was reported around 11 p.m. at Crossroads Fellowship Church, at 2721 East Millbrook Road, officials said.
The church has a large building that includes classrooms, a thrift store, the sanctuary and the warehouse.
The church sanctuary was not damaged, according to fire crews at the scene Friday night.
It’s unclear how much of the warehouse was damaged by the fire. Dozens of firefighters responded to the scene.
No one was injured.
According to a release posted on Crossroads’ fellowship website, the fire damage was minimal; although there was extensive water damage throughout the building.
A church official says this campus will remain closed indefinitely, but online services will continue. For more information go to https://www.crossroads.org/
- Ohio car wash transforms into Halloween haunt
- No arrest 5 days after Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s kidnapping
- Brothers saved meth equipment in fire, left their grandmother to die, according to DA
- Sunday murder of Bojangles’ customer makes 2019 NC city’s deadliest year since 1995
- Duke ranked No. 4, UNC No. 9 in preseason AP basketball poll
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now