RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Fire crews responded to a fire at a warehouse at a Raleigh church on Friday night.
The blaze was reported around 11 p.m. at Crossroads Fellowship Church, at 2721 East Millbrook Road, officials said.
The church has a large building that includes classrooms, a thrift store, the sanctuary and the warehouse.
The church sanctuary was not damaged, according to fire crews at the scene Friday night.
It’s unclear how much of the warehouse was damaged by the fire. Dozens of firefighters responded to the scene.
No one was injured.
According to a release posted on Crossroads’ fellowship website, the fire damage was minimal; although there was extensive water damage throughout the building.
A church official says this campus will remain closed indefinitely, but online services will continue. For more information go to https://www.crossroads.org/
- 77-year-old man killed in shooting as ‘disturbance’ reported in Fayetteville
- Raleigh barbershop, damaged after protests, becomes place to talk about racial inequality
- Pastors lead peaceful march in Raleigh, seeking change after George Floyd’s death
- NC family, friends and officials speak at George Floyd memorial service in Raeford
- Red Cross helping 3 displaced residents after Raleigh home damaged by fire
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now