RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police officers are conducting a death investigation after a person was found dead near Garner Saturday night.
The incident was reported around 8:20 p.m. in the parking lot of the Bojangles’ at 3920 Jones Sausage Road, according to Raleigh police.
A person was found dead from a gunshot wound.
So far there is no word on what led to the shooting.
Police are continuing to investigate.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Groundhog Day feeling’ among Blue Devils after 3rd loss to begin season
- Relatives ‘rely on faith’ as search continues for boaters missing south of Myrtle Beach
- Harnett County teachers, students adapting to return to classrooms
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
- Investigators finish probe into Rayshard Brooks’ shooting