RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police officers are conducting a death investigation after a person was found dead near Garner Saturday night.
The incident was reported around 8:20 p.m. in the parking lot of the Bojangles’ at 3920 Jones Sausage Road, according to Raleigh police.
A person was found dead from a gunshot wound.
So far there is no word on what led to the shooting.
Police are continuing to investigate.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- COVID-19 variant found by NC lab could mean trouble for health systems
- 40 Johnston County Public Schools employees receive 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- More than 43,000 sign up for Wake County’s COVID-19 vaccine waitlist
- Registered sex offender arrested on 30 child sex crime charges in Moore County