RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police officers are conducting a death investigation after a person was found dead near Garner Saturday night.
The incident was reported around 8:20 p.m. in the parking lot of the Bojangles’ at 3920 Jones Sausage Road, according to Raleigh police.
A person was found dead from a gunshot wound.
So far there is no word on what led to the shooting.
Police are continuing to investigate.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake County Sheriff’s Office receives $200k matching grant for body cams
- Reward offered after 1 shot in Johnston County home invasion
- Appeals court allows NC to keep absentee deadline extension
- Epsilon strengthens to become 10th hurricane this season
- Gastonia prepares for Trump’s visit with more than 15,000 expected to attend