RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A fallen powerline blocked all of Glenwood Avenue near Millbrook Road in Raleigh Monday night, police said.
The incident was reported just before 7 p.m., according to Raleigh police. It reopened shortly after 10:15 p.m.
Glenwood Avenue is closed just north of Millbrook Road.
Police said they are not sure what caused the powerlines to fall across the road.
Police said that drivers should avoid the area.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Caregiver charged with beating 93-year-old grandmother
- Mom pleads for kidney donor to save son’s life: ‘He has his whole life ahead of him’
- 97,000 gallons of red wine spills into river
- Obese bear rescued from Pennsylvania sportsmen’s club recovering in Colorado
- SC bus driver cut out of vehicle after crash with 18-wheeler