RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A suspect who crashed a car into a building in Raleigh then ran off, abandoning the car at the scene Sunday, police say.
The incident happened before 8 p.m. at a business in the 1600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, according to Raleigh police.
One person suffered “very minor injuries” during the incident at a laundromat, police said.
The driver ran off and is known to police, but has not been apprehended. The car was towed from the scene.
No other details were released by police.
- Sampson County COVID-19 vaccine site opens early with line 2 miles long; 1,600 inoculated
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Red-hot Florida State routs No. 20 Clemson 80-61
- College student found dead in sorority house parking lot at Iowa State University
- Sharpe, Bacot lead UNC over NC State 86-76