RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Durham man was arrested at the Wake County Justice Center Monday after a woman said he assaulted her in a bathroom.
Gervis Antonio Dubon of Durham is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female and misdemeanor false imprisonment, the Wake County Sheriff’s Office said.
The victim said Dubon walked into the women’s bathroom on the second floor right after her.
She said when she opened the stall door and walked to the sink when Dubon tried to grab her face.
She ran from the bathroom and alert deputies.
Dubon currently in the Wake County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Despite a season cut short, Duke golfer Gina Kim grateful to get back to training and playing
- #BlackoutTuesday marks day to reflect on racism, injustice in America
- Police investigating shooting at North Raleigh apartment complex
- Coronavirus pandemic could haunt U.S. economy through 2029, federal report says
- Shot dead by police, David McAtee, Louisville’s ‘BBQ Man’ used to feed officers for free