RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren is making a stop in Raleigh where she’ll host a town hall at Broughton High School.
Warren will be at Broughton on November 7 with doors opening at 4:30 p.m. for the 6:30 p.m. event.
The town hall is free and tickets are not required but “an RSVP is strongly encouraged. “
Broughton High School is located at 723 St. Mary’s Street in Raleigh.
Warren’s announcement comes just days after Joe Biden made a stop in Durham.
President Donald Trump made two stops in North Carolina earlier in the year – holding rallies in Greenville and Fayetteville.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Orange County Board of Commissioners Listening Session on Racial Justice
- 74-year-old woman struck, killed by celebratory 4th of July gunfire
- 2 dead, 8 injured in South Carolina Night Club shooting
- Christopher Columbus statue toppled and thrown in harbor