RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren is making a stop in Raleigh where she’ll host a town hall at Broughton High School.
Warren will be at Broughton on November 7 with doors opening at 4:30 p.m. for the 6:30 p.m. event.
The town hall is free and tickets are not required but “an RSVP is strongly encouraged. “
Broughton High School is located at 723 St. Mary’s Street in Raleigh.
Warren’s announcement comes just days after Joe Biden made a stop in Durham.
President Donald Trump made two stops in North Carolina earlier in the year – holding rallies in Greenville and Fayetteville.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VIDEO: Fishing pier collapses as its hit by loose barge at Virginia coast
- Flooded, sand-covered NC 12 still closed as storm lashes NC coast; all ferry routes shut down
- Man injured in shooting outside Raleigh Motel 6
- Fatal crash under investigation in Fayetteville
- Power restored in Raleigh after more than 1,600 affected by outage