RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A portion of West Millbrook Road will close for emergency road work Thursday morning.
The City of Raleigh’s Public Utilities Department is expected to make emergency water valve repairs between Dixon Drive and North Hills Drive. Customers should not see any impacts during the repair.
Westbound traffic will take a signed detour to Snelling Road and back to West Millbrook Road.
The closure starts Thursday morning at 7 a.m. and is expected to be completed Jan. 6 at 6 a.m.
Crews ask drivers to avoid the area if possible and to expect delays. Work will depend on the weather, officials said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wilson 12-year-old’s car seat invention helps prevents babies from dying in hot cars
- Young girl among Chicago’s July Fourth weekend of 17 killed, 70 wounded
- 2 brothers killed in road rage incident on July 4th, officials say
- Faculty wants Washington and Lee to change name, but college says ‘no current plans’
- Man catches 112-pound catfish in Mississippi River
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now