FUQUAY-VARINA, N.C. (WNCN) — A Fuquay-Varina man is accused of beating his daughter, resulting in the girl suffering a black eye and broken right hand, warrants show.
Antonio Marcus Hunt, 36, is charged with felony negligent child abuse resulting in serious physical injury, along with felony intent to commit child abuse resulting in serious physical injury.
Hunt’s daughter suffered a black eye as well as a broken right hand, warrants show. Hunt is also charged with failing to seek medical attention for the broken right hand of his daughter, which resulted in her right hand healing incorrectly at a 45-degree angle, according to the arrest warrant.
Hunt is being held at the Wake County Detention Center on a $100,000 secured bond.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Texas woman pleads guilty in shooting deaths of 2 daughters
- 5 guys arrested after fight at Five Guys restaurant in Florida
- Wife convicted in Georgia soldier’s death, guilty of murder
- VIDEO: 6-year-old baseball coach gets ejected, kicks dirt on ump, tosses bats on field
- Florida man tries to steal car, arrested when he can’t drive a stick shift
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now