GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – With police departments and their role in communities across the country in the news so much lately now is a good time to give feedback to your local department – and Garner wants you to do just that.
If you live in Garner or own a business there then the police department wants to hear from you in order for them to learn more about how they can better serve the community.
The police department is conducting their biannual survey in hopes of getting a better idea of what those in the community think about how the department is performing its duties.
The survey is open until June 30 and you can let the department know how it’s doing by clicking here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest wins 4th straight, overpowering Syracuse 38-14
- Williams scores 2 TDs, Notre Dame stifles Georgia Tech 31-13
- Police use pepper spray, arrest 8 demonstrators at Graham voting rally
- Possible abduction reported in Fayetteville after teen girl seen forced into car, police say
- NC family shaken after being robbed at gunpoint at home; teens charged in crime spree
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now