RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Glenwood Avenue near Crabtree Valley Mall reopened Friday night after a water main break flooded a section of the road Monday morning and repairs then closed a section.
Raleigh police had inbound Glenwood Avenue blocked at Blue Ridge Road near Crabtree Valley Mall.
The impacted section of Glenwood Avenue was covered in a significant amount of water after the water main break.
“The pavement repair from the water main break on November 16 was completed two days ahead of the initial timeline estimate,” city of Raleigh officials said in a news release Friday around 6:45 p.m. “All businesses and roads in the area can be accessed as per the usual routes.”
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC girls become some of the first female Eagle Scouts
- NC woman arrested on multiple charges in connection with fatal hit-and-run
- Supreme Court blocks NY coronavirus limits on houses of worship
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving