RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Golden Corral will be closing two of its North Carolina locations, including one on Raleigh’s Glenwood Avenue.
The second location is in Henderson.
A company spokesperson tells CBS 17 that the locations will remain permanently closed “due to the business impact of COVID-19”.
“We appreciate the support of these communities and the guests who have dined with us at these locations. Our thoughts and prayers are with our restaurant team members and their families. As other area Golden Corral franchise restaurants reopen, we will help our team members who are not yet employed transition to another opportunity,” a company statement said.
The Golden Corral set to close in Raleigh is located on 6129 Glenwood Ave.
- VIDEO: Russian planes fly close to US jet for more than 1 hour over Mediterranean Sea
- Man with torch disrupted outdoor church service in NC mountains, deputies say
- Victim remains in coma 3 months after career day plane crash in Cumberland County
- NC woman wanted on murder charge following man’s fentanyl death
- Storm reveals mystery shipwreck at Utah’s Great Salt Lake
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now