RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Golden Corral will be closing two of its North Carolina locations, including one on Raleigh’s Glenwood Avenue.
The second location is in Henderson.
A company spokesperson tells CBS 17 that the locations will remain permanently closed “due to the business impact of COVID-19”.
“We appreciate the support of these communities and the guests who have dined with us at these locations. Our thoughts and prayers are with our restaurant team members and their families. As other area Golden Corral franchise restaurants reopen, we will help our team members who are not yet employed transition to another opportunity,” a company statement said.
The Golden Corral set to close in Raleigh is located on 6129 Glenwood Ave.
- 6 South Carolina detention center inmates awarded GED certificates
- Panthers fire OC Joe Brady
- ‘A collaborative effort’: community members gather to feed 750 military families in Virginia
- Greenville tradition returns with annual Christmas parade
- Bob Dole, Senate leader and presidential candidate, dies at 98