RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person with a gunshot wound walked into a Raleigh hospital Sunday night, police said.
The injured person appeared at WakeMed just before 9:20 p.m., according to Raleigh police.
The person suffered injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.
Authorities said Monday morning that the injured person was shot during an “accidental discharge.”
It’s not clear if anyone will be charged.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Lloyd Austin wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black secretary of defense
- Haven’t received your second stimulus payment? Here’s how to trace it
- Baseball legend Hank Aaron dies at 86
- Schedule for Trump’s Senate impeachment trial released
- North Carolina Zoo welcomes polar bear Payton while saying goodbye to Nikita