RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A person suffering serious injuries from a gunshot wound was dropped off at WakeMed in Raleigh on Wednesday, police said.
The shooting victim arrived at WakeMed just after 3:20 p.m..
A WakeMed police vehicle, along a Raleigh police vehicle and a Wake County Sheriff’s Office cruiser, were parked alongside a black sedan that was taped off.
The shooting remains under investigation.
CBS 17 will update this story as it develops.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Nash County deputy seriously injured in crash in Rocky Mount, police say
- Woman says mother died following horrific neglect at Charlotte nursing home