RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A person suffering serious injuries from a gunshot wound was dropped off at WakeMed in Raleigh on Wednesday, police said.
The shooting victim arrived at WakeMed just after 3:20 p.m..
A WakeMed police vehicle, along a Raleigh police vehicle and a Wake County Sheriff’s Office cruiser, were parked alongside a black sedan that was taped off.
The shooting remains under investigation.
CBS 17 will update this story as it develops.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Timeline: Key events since George Floyd’s arrest and death
- Man turns himself in after deadly shooting at Wilson park, police say
- Why 1 murder count against Chauvin may not stick
- Jury reaches verdict in Derek Chauvin trial
- Raleigh mall carjacking suspect is released from hospital, faces series of charges