RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The Inter-Faith Food Shuttle, which serves thousands of kids across our area, relies on the community for donations and support.
The Shuttle’s program manager Amber Simmons sat down with CBS 17’s Felicia Bolton to discuss how they’re helping children and the importance of the community’s support for the program.
If you want to help local kids in need then you can click here to donate.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Why is NCDOT selling a sliver of land in downtown Raleigh for $20,000?
- A month later, Durham police still investigating threat of violence at private school
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center working on fix after victims billed as much as $5,000 for rape kits
- Police: Drunk driver runs red light, kills woman in Florida crash
- Dog attack leads to arrest of SC man on animal fighting, cruelty charges