RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The Inter-Faith Food Shuttle, which serves thousands of kids across our area, relies on the community for donations and support.
The Shuttle’s program manager Amber Simmons sat down with CBS 17’s Felicia Bolton to discuss how they’re helping children and the importance of the community’s support for the program.
If you want to help local kids in need then you can click here to donate.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Granville County sheriff suspended following felony obstruction indictment
- Spam introduces limited-edition pumpkin spice flavor
- North Carolina airports to receive $17 million in infrastructure funding
- NC deputies investigating fatal crossbow shooting
- 2019 Starry Night Walk at Dorothea Dix will raise money to cure childhood brain tumors
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now