RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville’s own J. Cole will bring his popular Dreamville Festival back to Raleigh for another year in Spring 2020.
Tickets for the festival filled with music and art, among other things, will go on sale Dec. 12. The festival is scheduled for April 4, 2020, at Dorothea Dix Park just outside downtown Raleigh.
The daylong festival saw thousands at its inception and will likely bring back the two-stage set up for musicians.
Cole will curate the artist lineup — which has yet to be announced — and will likely drop as we get closer to the festival’s date.
A portion of proceeds will go to Cole’s Dreamville Foundation and the Dorothea Dix Park Conservancy.
Pre-sale codes can be obtained by signing up at DreamvilleFest.com.
As for preliminary ticket prices, early-bird general admission tickets start at $79, while VIP passes start at $229. Both can be purchased by signing up for the ticket pre-sale.
Other VIP packages include JV VIP ($229), Varsity VIP ($269), and MVP VIP ($399). The MVP VIP package includes access to an exclusive lounge and bar area along with “being the real MVP.”
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting
- One death, multiple injuries reported in Mississippi from Hurricane Zeta
- Wisconsin GOP says hackers stole $2.3 million from Trump reelection effort
- Zeta brings flood risk, severe weather to western Carolinas
- Photos: Zeta leaves trail of downed trees and flooding as it races through the Carolinas
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now