RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The Kids Exchange spring and summer consignment sale opens to the public today.
This is largest consignment sale in the nation and admission is free.
The three-day shopping event takes place at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds on Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh.
Shopping hours for the public are:
Friday – 9 a.m – 6 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sunday – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Many items will be marked down to half-price on Sunday.
For more information, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Durham police investigating attempted ATM theft at Bank of America; suspects on the run
- Looking for love? Skip this popular type of Halloween costume
- About 8,000 Wake County students gradually returning to classrooms starting Monday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now