KNIGHTDALE, N.C. (WNCN) — Crews have restored power in Knightdale after a crash left more than 150 Duke Energy customers without electricity.
North Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating the crash that happened near the intersection of Robertson Street and Mailman Road around 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning.
Troopers have not said what led up to the crash or if anyone was seriously injured.
Duke Energy’s website says it has since restored power to affected customers.
- Durham County sheriff’s ‘ghost’ cruiser causes controversy
- Hurricanes score 3 in 3rd period to beat Nashville, 4-2
- Working against the clock, Triangle hospitals make sure COVID-19 vaccines aren’t wasted
- Biden won’t end COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65