WAKE FOREST, N.C. (WNCN) — It will be lights out for around 150 customers in part of Wake Forest Monday night when a planned power outage will take place.
According to a Town of Wake Forest press release, there will be a planned outage from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the vicinity of S. Franklin Street.
Electricity will be turned off so that crews can safely finish installing and energizing underground power lines, town officials said.
Areas impacted by the planned power outage will include the Deacons Ridge subdivision and Forest Ridge Apartments.
“Wake Forest Power wishes to thank the affected customers in advance for their patience and understanding during Monday’s planned outage,” the release said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Browns, Steelers brawl at end of Cleveland’s 21-7 win
- UNC falls short in overtime loss at Pitt
- No. 14 NC State women beat Lamar 81-40
- Charges dropped against Fayetteville soldier in 2-year-old girl’s 2015 murder case
- Hamilton scores in OT, ‘Canes hold off Sabres’ late rally
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now