RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The City of Raleigh Museum is hosting the annual Raleigh Roasts this weekend at their museum on Fayetteville Street in downtown.
The event benefits the museum and provides patrons the opportunity to see the museum all the while having some great coffee from area roasters and pastries from local bakeries.
Tickets are just $5 in advance and can be purchased on the museum’s website.
Watch the interview above for more information.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Mom pleads for kidney donor to save son’s life: ‘He has his whole life ahead of him’
- 97,000 gallons of red wine spills into river
- Obese bear rescued from Pennsylvania sportsmen’s club recovering in Colorado
- SC bus driver cut out of vehicle after crash with 18-wheeler
- Robeson County sheriff host forum about preventing, responding to shootings in places of worship