RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The City of Raleigh Museum is hosting the annual Raleigh Roasts this weekend at their museum on Fayetteville Street in downtown.
The event benefits the museum and provides patrons the opportunity to see the museum all the while having some great coffee from area roasters and pastries from local bakeries.
Tickets are just $5 in advance and can be purchased on the museum’s website.
Watch the interview above for more information.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Indiana man says he was threatened with noose, called racial slurs
- NC firefighter hit by car 4 months ago is released from hospital, given escort home
- Fast start to 2020 hurricane season confirms early forecasts of active year
- Coins are yet another shortage caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now