RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A shooting victim went to WakeMed on his own Monday night after the incident, police said.
The shooting was reported to police around 9:30 p.m. when the man went to WakeMed with gunshot injuries, according to Raleigh police.
The man told police he was on Bragg Street when he was shot, officers said.
The man’s wounds appeared to be non-life-threatening. Police said they were going to investigate the Bragg Street area following the man’s report.
No other information was released by police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest holds virtual July 4th fireworks show amid pandemic
- Eastbound lanes of US 64 closed in Wake County due to wreck, troopers say
- At Rushmore, Trump to say protesters seek to ‘defame’ heroes
- Violence mars Portland protests, frustrates Black community
- Boy killed, girl injured among 4 victims in Alabama mall shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now