RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A shooting victim went to WakeMed on his own Monday night after the incident, police said.
The shooting was reported to police around 9:30 p.m. when the man went to WakeMed with gunshot injuries, according to Raleigh police.
The man told police he was on Bragg Street when he was shot, officers said.
The man’s wounds appeared to be non-life-threatening. Police said they were going to investigate the Bragg Street area following the man’s report.
No other information was released by police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wilkes scores 19 points as No. 5 Florida St. edges Notre Dame 85-84
- Jairus Hamilton’s career-high 23 lifts Boston College over Va. Tech 61-56
- Trump defenders argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Duke grad student from China talks about deadly virus outbreak in her country
- Man wounded in shooting in Raleigh neighborhood