RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A man was arrested Friday for robbing a bank in Raleigh on Wednesday, plice said.
Raymond Lee Dean, 56, was charged with common law robbery, Raleigh police said. He is being held at the Wake County Detention Center.
Police responded to the robbery around 4:35 p.m. Wednesday at the First Citizens Bank at 4801 Capital Blvd. They don’t believe a weapon was used. No one was injured, police said.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Thomasville officer hit by suspect’s motorcycle, airlifted after chase out of Rowan County; suspect in custody
- Fans thrilled to be back in the stands for ‘Canes game at PNC Arena
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand