RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The FBI and Raleigh police have made an arrest in an Aug. 5 bank robbery.
Police say Kijuan Hassan Sharp was taken into custody at his residence located at 609 Grantland Drive in Raleigh at 9:45 a.m. on Friday.
Sharp has been charged with bank robbery, providing false information and hoaxes, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
He had his first court appearance Friday and will be booked in the Wake County Detention Center.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Protest over George Floyd’s death planned in Raleigh Saturday afternoon
- 2 hospitalized after chlorine leak near 2 Raleigh nursing homes
- Car crash closes Glenwood Ave. at Raleigh’s Five Points, police say
- Charlotte police declare George Floyd protest an ‘unlawful assembly’
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now