RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The FBI and Raleigh police have made an arrest in an Aug. 5 bank robbery.
Police say Kijuan Hassan Sharp was taken into custody at his residence located at 609 Grantland Drive in Raleigh at 9:45 a.m. on Friday.
Sharp has been charged with bank robbery, providing false information and hoaxes, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
He had his first court appearance Friday and will be booked in the Wake County Detention Center.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 70-year-old killed after being run over by fire department pickup truck on Hatteras Island
- September 16: Hot Again Today, Relief On The Way
- NCGA on track to OK new electoral maps this week; public hearing set for Monday
- Grandma uses hair dryer to catch neighborhood speeders
- Monday Fur-cast | September 16
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now