RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A downtown parking deck and the GoRaleigh station were temporarily closed Monday night after a man died at a parking deck, officials said.
The incident happened just after 6 p.m. at the South Wilmington Street parking Deck.
Police responded to the incident in which the man fell or jumped and initially said the man suffered head trauma. Police Monday night said he later died.
Raleigh police said there was no evidence of foul play in the man’s death.
The GoRaleigh station reopened around 9:45 p.m.
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Salvation Army of Wake County handing out Thanksgiving baskets on Tuesday
- Wake Forest offering service for Santa Claus to call children
- 3-day ticket blitz, 130 $100 citations for going maskless