RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A man was injured in a shooting in southeast Raleigh Monday night, police said.
The shooting happened along the 3200 block of Tradewind Circle around 7:15 p.m. Monday. Police said a man suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Police did not have information on a suspect.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fort Bragg identifies 21-year-old paratrooper who died during training accident
- 19-year-old charged with shooting Sampson County detention officer during dispute, deputies say
- DOJ announces probe into Minneapolis policing practices following Chauvin verdict
- Cape Fear Valley Blood Donor Center in need of donations
- DOJ to announce Minneapolis police probe following guilty verdict in George Floyd’s death