RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A man was injured in a shooting Tuesday night near downtown Raleigh, police said.
The shooting at 909 East Davie Street was reported at about 10:40 p.m. Police said a man had been shot once and suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
No further information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- 2 groups exchanged gunfire outside North Carolina day care, police say
- North Carolina Marine – the oldest living – celebrates 107th birthday
- Garner chief: Police chase of stolen vehicle ends when it crashes into Raleigh house
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now