RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say a man drove himself to a hospital after he was shot early Friday evening.
The incident happened in the 700 block of East Martin Street, according to a news release from Raleigh police.
Authorities were notified about the incident just after 6:15 p.m. when a gunshot victim walked into WakeMed, the news release said.
“The adult male, who drove himself to the hospital, presented with multiple gunshot wounds and in serious condition,” police said in the news release.
No information was available about a possible suspect.
Police said that an investigation was underway and that information would be released later.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Supreme Court says Manhattan district attorney can get Trump tax records
- Destination Vacation: Diving into the history of the Gullah Geechee
- Trump argues high COVID-19 cases due to testing – experts largely disagree
- Teens discover bodies stuffed in bags while filming TikTok videos
- VIRAL VIDEO: COVID-19 through the eyes of a 4-year-old