RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was stabbed at the GoRaleigh bus station in downtown Raleigh on Wednesday morning, police said.
Police received the stabbing call just after 7 a.m. at 214 S. Blount St., which is the address for the GoRaleigh Station across the street from Moore Square.
According to police, a 49-year-old man was stabbed at the station — not on a bus.
The man was transported to WakeMed with non-life threatening injuries.
Kenny Vanness Ginyard, 43, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
He’s being held at the Wake County Detention Center.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Salvation Army of Wake County handing out Thanksgiving baskets on Tuesday
- Wake Forest offering service for Santa Claus to call children
- 3-day ticket blitz, 130 $100 citations for going maskless
- Group hosts celebration of life for Evelyn Boswell, whose mom is charged in her death
- Airlines hope proven cleaning techniques will bring passengers back to flying