GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was wounded in a shooting in Garner Tuesday evening, police say.
The incident was reported just after 7:50 p.m. at 411 Plantation Pine Circle, which is between Timber Drive East and Interstate 40, Garner police said.
A 40-year-old man was shot once at the apartments and was taken to WakeMed, according to Garner police Capt. Joe Binns.
The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Binns said there was no word about a suspect yet.
No other details were released by police.
- ‘Hate Monger’: New Stephen Miller book outlines roots of Trump aide’s white nationalist agenda
- Algae bloom at Virginia Beach results in ‘foul smell’ and discolored water
- Woman sought at NC coast after dog bites 2 people during beach walk, police say
- 2 critical after car crushed by tractor-trailer in wreck near Va. mall
- Celebrity chef Rachael Ray escapes after home goes up in flames
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now