GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was wounded in a shooting in Garner Tuesday evening, police say.
The incident was reported just after 7:50 p.m. at 411 Plantation Pine Circle, which is between Timber Drive East and Interstate 40, Garner police said.
A 40-year-old man was shot once at the apartments and was taken to WakeMed, according to Garner police Capt. Joe Binns.
The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Binns said there was no word about a suspect yet.
No other details were released by police.
- Sexually abusive dance coach sentenced to more than 50 years in Virginia prison
- VIDEO: Woman hit in face with blender during argument with McDonald’s manager
- World’s largest treehouse burns down in Tennessee
- Salvation Army of Wake County’s Christmas Cheer Program registration starts next week
- Amazon officials show off gigantic new fulfillment center in Garner
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now