RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are searching for a man they think is responsible for a bank robbery.
Police were dispatched at 2:11 p.m. to the SunTrust Bank located at 411 Fayetteville Street.
A man entered the bank, implied that he had a weapon and fled after a teller complied with his demands.
No injuries occurred during the crime.
Anyone who believes they may recognize the suspect or has other information that might assist the investigation of the incident is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
- Authorities recover body of woman swept away 10 days earlier in Oregon landslide
- Duke faculty remember Hank Aaron’s impact on campus youth summer program
- NC-based Marine honored for saving mom and child after car wreck
- Man killed in shooting during dispute at NC sweepstakes parlor
- COVID-19 outbreak linked to wrestling tournament, Louisiana officials say