RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person was wounded in a shooting Sunday afternoon, according to Raleigh police.
The incident was reported just after 6:05 p.m. when a man walked into WakeMed in Raleigh, police said.
The man had suffered a gunshot wound to his leg. Police said in a news release that the injury did not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are investigating to determine where the shooting took place.
No other information was available from police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Murder parolee blows up room at Colorado hotel, gets shot by police, authorities say
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19
- Virginia school officials confirm incident involving sexual images during online class
- Arrest made after park ranger run over at Hanging Rock State Park
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol