RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person was wounded in a shooting Sunday afternoon, according to Raleigh police.
The incident was reported just after 6:05 p.m. when a man walked into WakeMed in Raleigh, police said.
The man had suffered a gunshot wound to his leg. Police said in a news release that the injury did not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are investigating to determine where the shooting took place.
No other information was available from police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Spring Lake man sought in deadly weekend shooting, officials say
- Sen. Tillis says impeaching Trump as a private citizen would set ‘dangerous precedent’
- RDU, other NC airports included in United Airlines sale with flights as low as $29
- Halting evictions, utility shutoffs led to fewer COVID-19 cases and deaths, Duke study says
- Wake County schools working on virtual plan for fall semester