RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say a man and woman ended up in the hospital with gunshot wounds.
Police say at approximately 7:26 p.m., officers responded to a call concerning a shooting in the 1900 block of Walnut Overlook Way.
Upon arrival, officers located an adult male suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to WakeMed for treatment of his injuries.
Shortly thereafter, a woman walked into WakeMed with gunshot wounds.
Police say they two are victims of the same shooting incident. None of the injuries are considered life-threatening.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Travelers at RDU speak out as face masks now required at airports, on planes
- Serial sex offender arrested in Asheville kidnappings, sexual assaults, police say
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Wake County leaders address COVID-19 vaccine rollout during town hall