RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating a shooting that happened Saturday night.
The incident was reported just before 7:25 p.m. in the 1500 block of Burgundy Street, which is off North Raleigh Boulevard, according to authorities.
Police said the man suffered “serious” injuries and that his injuries are possibly life-threatening.
The victim was taken to WakeMed for treatment, police said.
No other details were available.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options.
- Examining North Carolina’s impact on past impeachments
- Zion Williamson rejoining Pelicans lineup at pivotal time
- Wake County property values are increasing – here’s what you need to know
- Displaced families upset Durham city leaders take trip to Costa Rica amidst CO crisis
- Certain types of dog collars are now illegal in Nash County, a new ordinance says