RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot at a north Raleigh home on Sunday evening, police said.
The incident was reported just before 7:55 p.m. in the 6100 block of Neuse Wood Drive, according to a news release from Raleigh police.
The wounded man was taken to WakeMed for treatment, according to police.
One neighbor told CBS 17 that she heard six to eight gunshots.
Police said they’re looking for two suspects, but only have a vague description of them.
The area is a neighborhood north of Interstate 540 and east of U.S. 1 near Perry Creek Road.
Anyone with information that might assist the investigation of the incident is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Gale Sayers dies at 77
- Raleigh Parks cancels extremely popular Pullen Park Holiday Express event
- Clayton firefighter passes away due to COVID-19 complications, officials say
- NC Highway Patrol search for dog whose owner died in wreck on I-40
- LIVE: Thousands expected to honor Ginsburg at Supreme Court
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now