RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot at a north Raleigh home on Sunday evening, police said.
The incident was reported just before 7:55 p.m. in the 6100 block of Neuse Wood Drive, according to a news release from Raleigh police.
The wounded man was taken to WakeMed for treatment, according to police.
One neighbor told CBS 17 that she heard six to eight gunshots.
Police said they’re looking for two suspects, but only have a vague description of them.
The area is a neighborhood north of Interstate 540 and east of U.S. 1 near Perry Creek Road.
Anyone with information that might assist the investigation of the incident is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
- Spring Lake man sought in deadly weekend shooting, officials say
- Sen. Tillis says impeaching Trump as a private citizen would set ‘dangerous precedent’
- RDU, other NC airports included in United Airlines sale with flights as low as $29
- Halting evictions, utility shutoffs led to fewer COVID-19 cases and deaths, Duke study says
- Wake County schools working on virtual plan for fall semester