RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was wounded in a shooting in northeast Raleigh Friday night, police said.
The incident was reported around 7:45 p.m. at 8216 Wynewood Court, which is a neighborhood off Penny Creek Road east of U.S. 1 and north of Interstate 540, police said.
The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries, according to Raleigh police.
No one was in custody, but police said they are still investigating the shooting.
It’s unclear if the shooting happened inside or outside the home.
No other details were released by authorities.
- Fayetteville 2-year-old dies from self-inflicted gunshot wound, police say
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘My sister is a fighter’ – NC domestic violence victim survives being shot in face
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now