RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was injured in a shooting in a southeast Raleigh neighborhood Saturday night, police said.
The incident was reported around 10:45 p.m. in the 3600 block of Marshlane Way, according to Raleigh police.
A man was wounded in the shooting and was taken to WakeMed for treatment.
Police said the man suffered minor, non-life-threatening injuries.
There was no word late Saturday night about possible suspects. The area is east of the intersection of Rock Quarry and Barwell roads.
No other information was released by police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Americans can expect stimulus checks within 3 weeks, treasury secretary says
- NY man refuses to let son back in house after spring break trip amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Grandma is gone: Coronavirus keeps kids from older family
- Tokyo organizers pick new date for postponed Olympic Games
- Interactive map: How many coronavirus tests have been conducted in each state?
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now