RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was injured in a shooting in a southeast Raleigh neighborhood Saturday night, police said.
The incident was reported around 10:45 p.m. in the 3600 block of Marshlane Way, according to Raleigh police.
A man was wounded in the shooting and was taken to WakeMed for treatment.
Police said the man suffered minor, non-life-threatening injuries.
There was no word late Saturday night about possible suspects. The area is east of the intersection of Rock Quarry and Barwell roads.
No other information was released by police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- 2 bystanders and 3rd person shot when suspect opens fire inside La. restaurant
- Triangle-area police chiefs, chief justice appear on ‘Law & Order’ panel in Durham
- Man hits other man’s backside, walks out on tab next night, Myrtle Beach police say
- Wendell mom dies in Wake County crash on Ten Ten Road, officials say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now