CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — An individual associated with a Cary elementary school has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the school’s principal.
Alston Ridge Elementary School principal Niko Schutte notified parents and employees of the positive case in a letter Thursday.
The individual was last on the school’s campus on Oct. 23.
School officials did not specify if it was a student or staff member but says they are working with county health officials to identify and notify anyone who may have been in close contact with the person.
- Girlfriend charged with murder after man killed in stabbing, SC police say
- Mom of slain teen is shot during burial service; son was among 2 killed by Florida deputies
- ALERT DAY: Rain and storms bring threat of damaging wind, tornadoes Monday morning
- NC man charged with murder in Transylvania County shooting, deputies say
- Former Trump aide sues over Russia probe surveillance, claims he was ‘unlawful spying’ victim