RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — More than 10,000 customers were without power in a section of Raleigh on Sunday evening.
The outage began around 6:30 p.m. and was affecting western parts of Raleigh south of Wade Avenue, according to Duke Energy.
The outage, which was impacting 10,558 customers, seems to have been centered in an area off Western Boulevard near Farm Gate Road.
Duke Energy did not provide a reason for the outage.
All power was back on by 8:45 p.m.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Cumberland County wants your help to find the county’s next library director
- NCDOT stopping construction on most road projects for Thanksgiving holiday
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Domino’s restaurants and Scenthound are hiring
- Former NFL star Marshawn Lynch hands out 200 Thanksgiving turkeys in Hawaii
- ‘A hero’: Charlotte man rescues little girl wandering alone in early morning