RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — More than 10,000 customers were without power in a section of Raleigh on Sunday evening.
The outage began around 6:30 p.m. and was affecting western parts of Raleigh south of Wade Avenue, according to Duke Energy.
The outage, which was impacting 10,558 customers, seems to have been centered in an area off Western Boulevard near Farm Gate Road.
Duke Energy did not provide a reason for the outage.
All power was back on by 8:45 p.m.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- What do the kids say? K-12 students sound off on going back to school
- Tennessee woman renews license online, gets new ID with picture of empty chair
- VIDEO: Police officer shoots driver after accidentally getting Tased by another officer
- Sparta continues to feel tremors after 5.1 magnitude earthquake felt across North Carolina
- Tractor-trailer crashes into 3 firetrucks at scene of fire on I-85 in NC