RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A motorcycle crash in Raleigh blocked part of Poole Road on Saturday afternoon.
The deadly crash was reported before 3 pm. in a stretch of Poole Road near Moore’s Creek Drive and Poplar Creek, south of Knightdale.
A lone motorcycle could be seen wrecked in the middle of one lane of Poole Road.
It’s unclear if the motorcyclist was the person who died in the wreck or if any other vehicles were involved.
Poole Road had reopened by 6 p.m.
The North Carolina State Highway Patrol is the agency investigating the crash.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Twitter transitions @POTUS account to Joe Biden
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- Inauguration Day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob