RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A crash shut down Rock Quarry Road and sent two people to the hospital Friday morning in Raleigh, police said.
Police responded to a two-vehicle crash at Rock Quarry and Sanderford roads around 6 a.m.
According to police, two people were transported to the hospital for precautionary reasons following the crash. They were not seriously injured.
Authorities said a Dodge Charger was left with serious front-end damage.
It’s not known at this time if any charges will be filed in the crash.
Police were advising drivers coming into the city to avoid the area and find an alternate route but the road has since reopened.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in NC
- President Trump targeting rural voters in recent NC campaign stops
- ALERT DAY: Zeta remnants bring severe weather, wind to NC Thursday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now