RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one man was injured after a shooting at an apartment complex Monday night.
Police say the shooting happened around 9:35 p.m. in the 6600 block of Lake Hill Drive.
The male victim suffered non-life threatening injuries, police say. Police have not identified any suspects.
Police also responded to Shanda Drive to inform family members of the victim that he was being transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Endangered Florida panthers are mysteriously struggling to walk, and wildlife officials don’t know why
- Tennessee police: Dad beat young daughter because of dirty table
- Instagram says there’s “no truth” to new hoax post, so don’t share it
- Is Gov. Cooper on board with tax refund plan?
- Dog stolen from Texas family during road trip rescued by CBS reporter
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now