RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say one man was injured after a shooting at an apartment complex Monday night.
Police say the shooting happened around 9:35 p.m. in the 6600 block of Lake Hill Drive.
The male victim suffered non-life threatening injuries, police say. Police have not identified any suspects.
Police also responded to Shanda Drive to inform family members of the victim that he was being transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Raleigh mayor lifts city-wide curfew set ahead of planned protests
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Durham’s Riverside High School sports teams resume practices
- Man dies after he’s hit by vehicle in Fayetteville, police say
- Raleigh’s ‘Ghost Guild’ sees spike in reports of paranormal activity amid pandemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now