RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Outbound lanes of Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh were closed briefly Tuesday night after a head-on crash that injured two people, police said.
The wreck was reported around 7:45 p.m. along Glenwood Avenue near Creedmoor Road, according to Raleigh police.
A car headed into Raleigh on Glenwood Avenue crossed the median and crashed into a car headed outbound, police said.
Two people were taken to a nearby hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Outbound lanes of Glenwood were closed between Creedmore Road and Tribute Center Drive. The road reopened shortly before 9 p.m.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1,908 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Sunday
- Driver thought to have crashed into the Cape Fear River found safe
- 10-time Langley Speedway champion Shawn Balluzzo dies following crash
- Advice on how to talk to your kids about race, current racial tensions
- Friday, July 10th : Talking to your kids about race, current tensions
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now